Image Map

The Wedding

25 July 2014

Wondering where I've been? Yea...me too. It has been a friggin NUTHOUSE up in herrrr.

Between the Bug....and a new(BETTER..super-duper-awesome-can't-believe-im-so-lucky BETTER)job (YEP) and planning a wedding we have had like zero free time.

Yep...we are planning the WEDDING.

Please excuse me while I vomit.

We have our venue.

The building


The Ceremony Spot


The Reception Area


And we have our date.

September 20, 2015.

Holy Crap.

My Colors are Purple, White, and Grey and will be incorporated into just about everything.



These our colors and roughly the look of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. We're going for the long deep purple chiffon look for the bridesmaids. And the grey just-the-vest and purple tie look for fiancé and the groomsmen (which he is TOTALLY in love with)

Our wedding "theme" or "feel"...if you will...is romantic or classic or something along those lines.

I want TONS of candlelight and lanterns will be our centerpieces.


My flowers will be white hydrangeas and peonies


And for the fun little touches I'll have a candy buffet/bar as a favor (which I am OBSESSED with)


And chalkboard signage/details throughout




So clearly I know the look I'm going for. And while this planning process may kill me...I'm SO excited to begin planning.

I'll be sure to keep everyone updated as we go!








No comments:

Post a Comment