Image Map

Thank God Tomorrow's Friday

06 June 2013

This week has been SOOOOOOOOOO ridiculously long and tiring.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new job but my lanta is it tiring.

It's odd because during training my hours are 10-6:30 which in retrospect is only an hour and a half later than when my last job was done for the day....but it may as well be 5!

I'm SO tired by the time I get home at 7 that I eat and am ready to pass the hell out. Only...I haven't seen bug all day, so at the very least I try to stay up and be with her until she's asleep for the night...which lately has been around 8:30-9 o'clock.

That means I'm only seeing bug for MAYBE 2 hours before a night. I breaks my little mommy heart but I know I'm doing the right thing and doing what's best for my family...even if it means less time with them. I kind of use that as my mantra and my motivation to go to work as much as I want to stay home and cuddle all day.

Thankfully I'm really loving this new job. I makes the idea of having to go to work a lot easier to cope with.

THANK GOD tomorrow's Friday because I need me some serious R&R and cuddle time with bug and boyfriend.



Ready for the weekend. Like. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment