I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award from Brittany Danielle at With Love nominated me and I am floored to say the least. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award”. You have to nominate 5-11 bloggers with less than 200 readers.
To accept the nomination, I have to complete the tasks below:
Link back to the blog that nominated you, Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers, Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator, Share 11 random facts about yourself, Create 11 questions for your nominees, and Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
Below are the blogs I have nominated:
Answers to the questions from my Nominator:
1.) What is your favorite clothing store? Oh lord that's easy...Express. They hold the key to my heart...and my wallet.
2.) What is your guilty pleasure? Either reading young adult fantasy/paranormal books orrrr watching Pretty Little Liars.
3.) What is your favorite food? Cant get me enough gummy bears. Totally weird I know, but I could eat them all day every day.
4.) What is your greatest fear? To be completely and totally honest...Losing my memory. I have a terrible memory as it is but Dementia and Alzheimer's run in my family and there's something so scary about seeing someone look at their daughter or their sister or their whoever and not know who they are. It's just a terrifying thought to me.
5.) What is your silliest fear? Octopuses. Go ahead...laugh it up.
6.) What one material thing can you not live without? Ohhh either my phone or my camera. It's the way I get to talk to everyone and give the people I love my love every day and the way I get to document the people I love.
7.) What is your first (or one of your first) childhood memory? Visiting my family in California and taking an 8 hour plane ride ALONE.
8.) If you could pack up your whole life and move tomorrow, where would you go? Ironically enough, California. All my friends and family know this, it's no secret, I would still have actually moved had there not been a little addition to my family a couple months ago ;)
9.) Who knows you better than anyone? Gosh, I'd have to say my best friend Jen. As much as I'd love to say boyfriend, we haven't known each other nearly as long as Jen and I and we are still learning new things about each other every day. But Jen and I have known each other half our lives, and that really says it all right there.
10.) What time do you generally go to sleep at night? Lezbehonest...I'm a momma now sooooo 9:30-10?
11.) If you could meet any one person in the world, dead or alive, who would it be? I lost someone very very close to me that I considered a best friend 4 years ago, I would relinquish meeting anyone famous or not, if I could just see him one more time.
Random Facts About Me:
1. I'm an only child. And no for those of you who think that's so fantastically awesome, you are sincerely misinformed. As a child it may have had its perks, but as you get older you truly get to appreciate brothers and sisters even more. (I used to have a fear that I would marry someone who was also and only child and then we would have babies who didn't have uncles, aunts, or cousins. Thank heavens, that's not the case)
2. I had an emergency appendectomy my sophomore year of college. It was a bitch to say the least.
3. I love airports. Primarily because I love to travel. I have been to Florida, Myrtle Beach, California (3 times), Florida (soon to be 4 times), Spain, the Bahamas, Aruba (twice), and the Dominican. I seriously can't get enough.
4. I have a necklace that was given to me by Will Smith.
5. I had a tattoo (not in a secret place mind you) for 6 months before my dad found out about it, and he didn't even see it...he was told I had it.
6. I'm obsessed with anything and everything Disney.
7. I also have an extremely unhealthy obsession with giraffes.
8. This one's a weird one so prepare yourself. If I see people sweating whether it be in person or on TV, it makes my eyes water. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I know, judge away.
9. I didn't honestly believe I was having a baby until the moment they put her in my arms, it didn't become real until I held her for the first time.
10. I can only wink my left eye.
11. I worked as a preschool teacher's assistant and while I was not there very long it was bar none the most rewarding job I have held. There is nothing more amazing than watching these little people grow physically and mentally before your eyes and there is NOTHING greater than hearing every single day how much you are loved.
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. What is the best purchase you've ever made?
2. What is the proudest moment in your life?
3. Is there something about me that you’ve always wanted to know but have never asked?
4. How has your life been different than what you’d imagined?
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
6. What is your best advice to give someone?
7. If you could do anything regardless of pay what would you do?
8. If you won a million dollars what would be the first thing you'd buy?
9. If you were an animal what would you be and why?
10. If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
11. What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done?
To Brittany Danielle,
Getting this nomination means more to me than I could ever begin to explain and thank you is simply just not enough. There is nothing I love more than being able to share my life and photos and thoughts, this recognition is touching and I sincerely appreciate it.
"With Love" ;)