Image Map

Forever a Hazard

12 May 2013

So a few days ago I had posted about my inability to do pretty much anything without causing harm to myself, people or things around me.

Welp...Ms.Hazard strikes again.

This time in the form of a tomato tornado.



No but seriously...this is my life.

This doesn't even show the extent of the mess...like that shit was on the curtains...and the floor.

I can't shower, or do laundry, or go for a walk, or make food, or eat like a normal human being...I somehow have to make a mess or break something or screw it up in some way shape or form. And tonight was in the form of an explosion.

At least I got this out of it.



Boyfriend makes dinner for me...puts me in charge of one thing..and whaddya know. Oh well it was yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment