Image Map

Philly Cheese Steak Salad

30 May 2013

This recipe I kind of just came up with on the fly.

It's super simple but really delicious.



This salad is like half wedge salad half Philly Cheese Steak.

I used:

Iceberg Lettuce

Tomatoes

Green Pepper

Shredded Cheese

Shredded Steak

Bleu Cheese

I did not use onions as I do not like them...but they would probably work well also



I quickly cooked up the shaved steak and seasoned with this guy:





A little fun fact for ya about green peppers. Male green peppers have 3 bumps (like the pepper on left) they boast fewer seeds and are best used for cooking. Female green peppers have 4 bumps (pictured on the right) they are sweeter and best eaten raw. Thank you, Pinterest.



This salad was super easy and super yummy. Let me know if you try it, ladies and gents. Comment and subscribe!

And as an added bonus!



BUGFACE!

Now we're off to enjoy this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment