Image Map

Holy Crap!!!

30 November 2013


Today is the day of AWESOME NEWS

Well first off!!!

Confessions of a Serial Napper hit


Holy crap...mother of all things wonderful and great with the world. I can't believe it.

You guys are the best.

Thanks for making me feel pretty damn special, and an extra super awesome thank you to my followers and frequent commenters. I love sharing with you all and being able to read about your crazy and wonderful lives too.

And speaking of all this awesome and thankfulness, I guess I have something else to thank you guys for.

Because all that praying, wishing, hoping you did for my little family...well...IT WORKED.

WE GOT OUR DREAM APARTMENT!!!

And we move in REALLLL soon.

I am SOOOO excited.

I can't even believe we're this lucky.

So if you need me I'll be here...trying to wrap my mind around it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment