Image Map

The Karate Kid

06 April 2013



Sometimes I still wake up in the morning and can't believe I'm a mom. Even after the 39273207402 years that it felt like I was pregnant. I look at her and I can't believe I made a person. Like if you really REALLY think about it...it's a very odd concept to grasp. There was a point in time where there was a PERSON inside me. Maybe it's totally just me...Regardless, this beautiful little girl never ceases to amaze me. I'm definitely already one of those annoying ass moms that has an aneurysm any time their baby does anything...and it doesn't even have to be impressive per se...just adorable...or something I haven't seen her do before. I ogled at her first sneeze,cry,burp,coo,smile, and even the first time she ripped some serious ass. EVERYTHING she does is absolutely adorable.

Unfortunately this post has to be short and sweet as I'm falling asleep sitting up. So to reference my last post about remembering to just keep shooting during photography shoots I wanted to share another photo that I got from remembering this simple idea. This is a shot of my bug from about a week or so ago.



Karate baby :) awesome. More to come. Comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment