Image Map

A New Passion

08 July 2013




I'm so fucking obsessed with this baby, I can't even contain myself. Do you see those eyes? Ugh...be still my heart.

And what I'm loving almost as much right now? Photography.

It's been like my drug. I'm like one of those crazy-ass tourist losers running around with their giant camera around their neck.

Yep. That's me. Total full-blown loser.

So I've decided once I get a bit more equipment and props I'd really like to start doing it for others. Starting out super cheap if not free and work my way to doing it semi-pro (if you will).

However, this mama needs practice. So practice I will.

But I sincerely haven't found a love, or passion, or drive to pursue something like this my whole life, it's a wonderful feeling to have a hobby I love, let me tell you. Expensive...but wonderful nonetheless.




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I am trying to convince my husband that I need a nice camera for when our baby girl arrives. I might use your pictures as leverage! Haha

    ReplyDelete